Tuesday, December 15, 2009

wahh

I have so many movies I need to watch and rewatch it makes me want to cry. Part of me wants to go with the flow and watch each one as it organically comes into my presence. But I like my (exponentially elongating) list, too.

Just some of them (or I guess most of them)

1. All Tim Burton Movies (especially Scissorhands, Big Fish, and Nightmare and excluding the Batman ones--those are for another session)
2. Batman to Batman & Robin
3. Alfred Hitchcock
4. Miyazaki

Misc.
1. the conformist
2. synechdoche ny
3. reconstruction
4. being john malkovich
5. dogville
6. No country for old men
7. whip it cute. girl power. very drew barrymore
8. invention of lying
9. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
10. coco before chanel
11. across the universe
12. science of sleep (rewatch)
13. ghost world
14. napoleon dynamite
15. harold and maude
16. the lovely bones
17. invictus
18. up in the air
19. coraline
20. Princess Frog
21. Persepolis
22. House of Sand and Fog
23. Fantastic Mr. Fox so. awesome. like a carnivore version of chicken run.  definitely in the top 10 favorites.
24. Darjeeling Limited
25. In the Mood for Love

now what I don't have is a list of books. I'd still like to keep that rather spontaneous--or at least not jinx it by putting it on paper.

I read the plot summary of Hard Candy (bad of me). I will not be watching that anytime soon.

now this need to watch list makes me want to make a already did watch list of movies-- just to cross them off. Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment