Friday, April 23, 2010

Mika Songs They Should Cover on "Glee"

these aren't even my favorite songs...see? I'm trying to be unbiased.


Would be Interesting
1. Rain
2. By the Time
3. Everybody's Talking
4. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) to serenade Mercedes
5. Relax, Take it Easy


Perfectly Acceptable Songs 
(Crap, I better not put every single song on here)
6. Teardrop (during a sad montage)
7.  You Made Me --a solo song for Artie or Tina walking through the hallways...ok I'm starting to just list whatever songs
8. Your Sympathy--Another solo wistfully staring at lockers and windows song
9. loverboy (for Kurt)
10. boy toy (Kurt-- would have been better before he came out though, maybe singing it while staring longingly at Finn)
11. Happy Ending
12. Any Other Word
13. Touches You

I'd Want to See Them Do Just Because

1. Blue Eyes
2. We are Golden
3. Over my shoulder

2 comments:

  1. we are golden is perfectly acceptable too

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy ending could even be a song for will schuester, about emma (:

    ReplyDelete