Monday, June 2, 2014

Shit Kids Say

6 year old boy picks up a tiny marker: this is my golf marker! You know how there are golf pencils? Well this is my golf marker.

Mom taking pictures of the class: I'm not gonna take pictures of you if you look at me
Her son: Stop looking at my mom!

4 year old girl: I'm going to punch you in the penis

4 year old girl after I told her not to jump down from the couch: You know I can fight you

4 year old girl: do you poop or pee
Me:  both
2 year old: I do everything 

4 year old: one day were going to have a baby brother 
2 year old : and a horse and a cat

2 year old, to me: I'm being nice to you

2 year old: Why did your mom give you the necklace
Me: Because she likes me
2 year old: Oh
2 year old: Your mommy loves you and gives you cake

2 year old, to me: You're such a baby

2 year old: Look I know how to do this it's a ballerina it's beautiful!

2 year old: My name is chubby wubby one day I had a fast dad and slow down dad!

5 year old: Umm, I do not like soup. I eat chicken.  My mom doesn't like chicken she just eats salad

Mom: You don't want to share? You had so many!
4 year old: But I wanted more!
Mom: ok after dinner
4 year old: No! Now gimme it now! Gimme it now! Throw it up!

2 year old: Mama has short nails short nails

Me: This baby has a big butt
2 year old : That is so funny that is really funny (but she doesn't laugh)


No comments:

Post a Comment