Saturday, August 16, 2014

Dream Diary Post 16

I had a Harry Potter / Being John Malkovich inspired dream 


Eating bento boxes in a cafeteria riding a ferry to some academic building.  Somewhere along the line everyone wanted to go to this cute secret Korean restaurant the only way to get there is to go to my friend's house go to the bathroom and stand in the toilet tank and wish yourself there.  The hole might seem just big enough for one foot, but the momentum of your wish will propel you through without harm.  

But like Platform 9 3/4 or travel by Floo Powder or transport from a tiny door to the body of John Malkovich, mishaps occur.  After I realized that the window had closed on the present toilet I was standing in, I tried a couple other toilets, always with the image of the adorable wood-floored bistro with a fireplace on the right and a quietly steaming stove on the left.  I never got there before I woke up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment