Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Simple recipes (now that I have mastered boiling water)

Hah you thought I was joking about simple...

For one or two or three on a midweek evening with minimal supplies and minimal kitchen.  If you can buy fresh basil all the time, you're too shmancy for this shit.

butter pasta:

1. pasta of your choice ( I like rotini)
2. parmesan cheese
3. fresh butter
4. black pepper
5. salt

Optional seasonings that spice up your dish: red pepper flakes, garlic salt, or onion salt.


serve with veggies of your choice

dice tomato pasta

1. pasta of your choice
2. parmesan cheese (I like parmesan cheese)
3. butter or olive oil
4. an herb: parsley, basil, or thyme.
5. garlic
6. salt
7. tomatoes! canned or fresh.  If fresh I prefer to sautee them real quick first to bring out the flavors of those out-of-season suckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment