Thursday, May 30, 2013

Random Thoughts

Wow I had a million post ideas and now I've forgotten them all.

Random thoughts:

1. I love eavesdropping on strangers in the elevator, at a restaurant, outside a classroom and trying to guess whether they are good friends or acquaintances trying to make small talk, and whether both parties are into the conversation or not.


2. movies that I've watched that I sometimes wonder how many people my age have watched them


--Copycat
--Jackal
--Hilary and Jackie
--Species II
--The Deep end of the ocean
--The Edge
--Young Catherine

and movies I think I'll never find again because they weren't that good.

There was that movie where a daughter is really excited and preparing for some sort of party and then an intruder comes in and starts rudely upending everything while she's screaming until he drops some glass/ice sculpture over her.

There was this Chinese movie with a man and two women and from my memory he was nice to one
and mean to the other, so mean that he threw her down the stairs and then dumped her in the tub and seemed to make a soup out of her but that might be my imagination

There was this other Chinese movie where this old senile grandpa would make a sandwich out of two slices of bread and what looked like a thick slab of cream cheese/ tofu.  One day he was really losing it and he used a thick slab of bar soap instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment