Saturday, June 22, 2013

Tweets that will probably never make it Part 2

before twitter these were just thoughts. Now my brain automatically molds them into 140 character (give or take) boxes.

1. I had a dream I was typing my passcode on a telephone keypad I kept getting distracted all I needed to type was BOOK and I kept messing up at the first O. Was so frustrating I woke up.

2. If you sleep sitting up I'm going to call you a vampire

3. I wish I had established a more sardonic and biting persona so that when I unleash bitter and self-indulgent truths people would think it was comically grumpy.

4. Stop being so self-pitying u remind me of myself

5. I went back and reread my old tweets.  What a bore.  The first ones were promotional for my etsy shop, fine.  But the other ones, whiny and humble-braggy and confessional in the most uninteresting ways.

6.  I went back and reread old blog posts too.  I hate that I'm one of those people with an out of date blog, nearly whole years between some posts.  So different, so young and then not.

No comments:

Post a Comment