Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Other people's jewelry: BVLGARI SERPENTI Bracelet

So while waiting for someone, I tried this on.  It was love. Bold jewelry like this usually isn't my thing, but it was smaller (still bold) than I expected. The geometric snake abstraction and buttery 18K gold with diamonds and onyx did me in.   It instinctively hugged my wrist like a high class version of those vinyl slap bracelets. Obviously the craftsmanship was flawless.  You get what you pay for--so shell out $52,000, please. I will probably, never, ever, own this in my life.  The price of a year of tuition at a prestigious college! A luxury car! I can't even imagine buying this unless I made millions of millions of dollars.  Imagine losing it! Gold digging makes much more sense to me now.  Seriously, I need to dig me up some gold.


A Cartier LOVE bracelet just seems downright puny now.

No comments:

Post a Comment