Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dream Diary Post 2

Just a sliver...

I dreamed I had laid out an apple cinnamon donut in the window of a storefront on top of a paper towel.  I was eating something else as well but I can't remember what it was.
The donut was actually pretty good, which surprises me everytime because my anticipation for apple-cinnamon flavored things is less than enthusiastic, but before finishing it I wanted to warm it in the microwave...

 My friend was holding some sort of a meeting in some sort of cafeteria...they were serving free Indian food, I was very excited, I had to pick up some papers, everyone else there was there for an important meeting, I don't know why I was there...I was trying to think of a reason, trying not to be annoyed that I wasted a subway swipe coming down to the cafeteria..thinking about the free food, hoping it would be redemption enough for the $2.50 I spent...

No comments:

Post a Comment