Sunday, November 17, 2013

Life Is a Bitch and Then You Die/Youth Is Wasted On the Young

When you're a kid you beg to stay awake and then when you grow up there's not enough hours in the day to stay curled up in your blanket

When yor're a kid they beg you to eat coaxing you with kid food and everything, even a chicken nugget or some ice cream, sushi, anything, and then you grow up and all of a sudden you do have an appetite but you're constantly being told stop...STOP

Getting clothes as a present used to be the worst thing ever, and then you grow up and realize how fucking awesome not paying for clothes is

 I used to never know what I wanted for my birthday or Christmas whenever adults would ask...and now I could list a billion of things I want but no one asks anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment