Sunday, September 29, 2013

I don't like The Script

What? The last post I wrote was nearly twenty days ago? I honestly do have a lot of ideas to scribble down but lose momentum by the time I remember how to log in.  Seriously, the hardest part about keeping up with a blog is logging in.  I think there's an app that makes it simple to just stream a thought straight to the blog without coming to blogger but I'm too lazy too look right now.  Plus, sometimes I need pictures.


Anyways, I don't like The Script.  I find their melodies boring and depressing because they're boring in an easy listening Adult Contemporary kind of way. Just thinking about it puts me in the waiting room of the dentist's office.  Like if you listen to The Script you probably like The Bee Gees and Shania Twain.

Except these days I'm loathe to declare I hate something not because it's juvenile but because it always results in the impulse of exploring said loathed object until I love it (see: olives, coconuts, onions, kanye west).

No comments:

Post a Comment