Monday, May 12, 2014

Random thoughts day 75

I completely forgot what I was about to type. It's that weird temperature where it's too hot to use a blanket but too cold not to

Allergy season! I feel constantly covered in dust, sniffling, unclean


In my dream a line of food trucks set up in the middle of the night in front of my house.  One of the trucks rang our door bell and gave us a whole tray of burgers as samples.  I was trying to take the proper photo of them in neat rows against the pale pink table top to Instagram but frustratingly they kept bunching up no sliding out of their relegated rows.  


I was trying to floss my teeth.

There was a coffee table full of various cookie pies, a hybrid if pie and cheesecake.  Chocolate chip, Oreo, and more.  They tasted like paper.

Hugh Laurie took this buntd shaped magical cake out of the cabinet and kept taunting us asking if we wanted to try it.   Except it was covered in whip cream and chocolate sprinkles, neither of which I'm particularly fond of.  I kept imagining how this cake that didn't look very good would be able to manage to taste very very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment