Friday, December 6, 2013

Dream Diary Post 4

So I finally figured out how to write a post straight from my phone.

This is a little weird. I'm writing it in a email. Will the formatting come out?

I had a dream I bought this baguette of goat cheese and celery and I thought it was the most delicious and fresh thing ever. It was held in a clear plastic tube bag. A little while later I went back to eat what was left which was a soggy end piece with tofu-like chunks instead of goat cheese. I thought, this wasn't what I remembered...

There was this giant cream colored tent, like a circus tent, not a camping tent, at a family party and all the kids were playing on a giant pillowy cushion underneath it.  Sunlight from the window it hung against set the whole tent aglow.  I saw them all jumping around and went towards it wondering why I wasn't there. A girl jumped to me and exclaimed to me "it's an island!" I saw the toddlers dressed up in Halloween costumes, one was a ladybug and another was Thomas the Tank Engine, both costumes were clearly hand-me-downs, pilled and matted and fuzzy with lint. I pulled back part of the tent to look out the window, and saw the green front lawn and cul-de-sac below, damp with drizzling rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment