Sunday, December 1, 2013

I am so clumsy

As a stocky five footer, I'm as clumsy as a gangly growing boy.  I regularly run into door jambs, trip and roll my ankle in flat-soled shoes and stub my toe on the side of the bed or couch or tub.

Just in the last couple days I:

Somehow swung a grocery bag holding a casserole squarely into the side of the car door, splitting the casserole dish in two with an impressive clang

slammed the front door on my finger nail

fell on the stairs in such a way that the my shins fell directly on the sharpest part of the  brick stairs

pulled a wastebasket towards me too quickly so that the bottom edge flew straight to my already bruised shin bones.

***

I think shortly after I typed this I slammed the front door on the nail of my index finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment