Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shoes OMG Shoes ( J.Crew Edition)

I never bothered to look at J.Crew shoes before, after seeing their flats and flip-flops in stores, I figured it'd just be overpriced and cheap quality. But to my surprise, I happily discovered I was wrong. Apparently many of their shoes are handmade in Italy, upping the sturdiness quite a bit while still maintaining their aesthetic.

I'm still not sure how I feel about wedges/platforms. Chunky or Clunky? These definitely have an ugly-pretty quality about them.



But these ankle boots are just plain pretty. A simple but flattering silhouette in all the basic colors with minimal stitching/lines.


Menswear inspired. Military meets Moccasin.





From the boy's section--sometimes having small feet is a good thing.


1 comment:

  1. the first four menswear shoes are very much Clark's Desert Boot

    ReplyDelete